How You Can Contribute to our Community
Did you know that there are many different ways that you can support the global telecentre movement? We’ve listed them below:
- Share a story about your telecentre, network or organization or about technology via a blog post
- Share a photo or video of your telecentre or organization and the work that you are doing
- Join our online exchange of ideas via the discussion forum
- Announce an upcoming event in our community site
- Promote your telecentre or telecentre network by adding it to our global map
- Submit a resource to our online library
- Make a donation to Telecentre.org Foundation
- Show your support to our cause by liking us on Facebook and following us on Twitter
- Know of another telecentre-related online community or website? Email us the URL so we can add them to our list
- Let us know about other ICT4D opportunities such as awards, grants, training, etc
- Advertise your job opportunities in ICT4D in our Job Opportunities section
- Interested in doing any form of volunteer work? Email us right away!
If you’re having a difficulty finding your way around this site, check out our Community Guide, get in touch with a Regional Community Coordinator (RCC), or contact us and tell us how we may be of help to you.
Start making a difference today. Get involved and contribute to our community!