Community Guide
» Community Guide
Global Community Team
» About » Global Community Team
Impact Stories
» Resources » Community Impact Stories

6-12th Grade Online Courses Available for Pilot Programs at Telecentres

Hi everyone!

Over the past 15 years we have developed a 6th-12th grade diploma program that is entirely over the internet. We are looking for international partnerships to use the program in pilot programs, so that we can modify or adapt it to local communities.

If anyone would like to test out these courses at their local centres, please contact us at admin@plc.edu or review the material at http://www.plc.edu/ We can find funding to support it, so please take advantage of it.v :-)

Diana Muir
dianamuir@plc.edu
http://www.plc.edu/

Tags: learning, online, pilot, programs

Views: 54

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Dianah
We think we can colorabrate with onli education . we learding telecentre in srilanka you can findout more about our services and details website ; www.nanasala.org /Hcdg.org/ Beepeeo.com
Thanks
Srikanthan
Good morning! What type of courses do you think you'd like to offer in your telecentre? We would love to be considered a partner for your e-learning initiative. Great website by the way. We have several classes like "English as a Second Language" and Health courses that would be very useful in rural areas. Let me know what we can do to help.

Diana
hi
we would like to join our Nenasala get all imformation we try to best level to ediucation our members we can skype with you and my skype id yapalibrary or buddupriyanenasala we will try to on line learning about all subject.
we can get best level

thanking you

yapa
The manager
Buddupriya Nenasala
Good morning! Thank you for responding. We would love to partner with you in educating your members in all areas of education. What type of courses would you like to begin with? Do they need to be in a different language? We have the ability of translating them if it would be easier to promote a course in the local language.

Please let me know how we can help.

Diana
Synergy Nepal, a NGO for implementing telecentres in rural and remote areas of Nepal that is located in between China and India. It has 26 telecentres and 5 of them are in the premises of government schools. An objective of telecentres is to improve teaching methods. I am willing to collaborate with you. My name is Bhakta Raj Ranjit, chairperson.
Hi,
Do you have any courses in entrepreneurship and sales ?
I am planning a rural/slum based Telecenter, to train, create entrepreneurs and sub-contract them IT based jobs like:
1. Web conferencing (FOSS Dim-Dim) based
2. Skype
3. CRM for sales side marketing and out sourcing.
4. Advanced learning based around www.khanacademy.org video lectures.

Pl. see my wiki/blog at:
http://indiaahead.net/tikiwiki/tiki-index.php?page=A+Journey+Home

I am based in India, New Delhi.
The objective is to shift the Information/white collar work from urban areas and Metros to rural areas, just like how US work is shipped out of the US to developing countries call-centers/BPO etc. Similarily we plan to leverage the spread of 3G and DSl/WiMax to smaller towns and rural areas to offload/outsource the work of Indian Industry from the crowded areas to rural areas, to stem the rush of migrating to cities.urban areas.

Vipen

RSS

CONNECT WITH US

Latest Activity

Seu Yapa posted blog posts
15 hours ago
telecentre.org posted a status
"Catch the live streaming of Girls in ICT Day Celebration in Thailand from 1-4 PM Bangkok time at www.tkpark.tv"
21 hours ago
Phannaphat Sopa's blog post was featured
21 hours ago
Phannaphat Sopa posted a blog post
23 hours ago
telecentre.org commented on ahmad shaaban's album
23 hours ago
ahmad shaaban's album was featured

ّGetonline Week MENA activities

This album includes many photos reflect some of deferent activities that happened through Getonline week campaign in MENA region such as Workshops ,Webinars, youth activities, exhibit ..etc
yesterday
ahmad shaaban shared their album on Facebook
yesterday
ahmad shaaban posted an album
yesterday

© 2014   Created by telecentre.org.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service