Be a Member of Telecentre.org Online Community
Not yet a member of our online community? Here are some good reasons why you should sign up:
- We are the face of the global telecentre movement, a network of networks with around 11,000 members across 5 language sites (English, Spanish, Arabic, French and Russian) and spanning 6 geographic regions (Africa, Asia Pacific, Europe, Eurasia, Latin America and the Caribbean, Middle East and North Africa) – a great opportunity for networking and collaboration!
- We bring you the latest updates and developments in ICT through blogs, photos, and videos
- We have the largest collection of photos and videos related to telecentres, plus an online repository of resources in different languages on ICT for development and all things telecentre
- We are constantly on the lookout for opportunities that could be of interest to our community members – awards, grants, training and even job opportunities – and we compile and make them available to you through this site
- We have just redesigned our community site to give members a better online experience
And finally, the best thing about being a member is you can even share your own story. That means you get to tell the world about the work that your telecentre or organization is doing, for free! Join us now!
Got some questions? Check out our FAQ page. If you need more information on navigating our site, please check out our community guide. You may also get in touch with any of our RCCs or contact us directly for assistance.