Telecentre Leaders’ Forum (TLF) for Maghreb region of the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) that will be held the Center for Training and capacity Building in Rabat, Morocco October 28, 29 2009
Telecentre stakeholders from the several countries will attend the event. the active participation and presence of participants from different countreis will contribute to rich knowledge sharing and networking environment in the region. This will be a factor in improving sustainability and impact of telecentres to social development.
The objectives of the TLF are:
1. To convene Telecentre practitioners, network leaders and Telecentre support organizations as a strategy to learn about telecentre reality in the region.
2. To discuss opportunities and challenges facing telecentres today specially the running cost and the sustainability of telecentres
3. To build functional relationships and lay foundation for Telecentre networks in each country in the context of Maghreb region.
4. To contribute to the discussion on sustainability and how to enhance telecentres’ services and contribution to Human and Community development.
5. To introduce attendees to telecentre.org ‘s online collaboration, knowledge sharing, and networking tools and their contribution to the delivery of Telecentre services.
The TLF is organized by telecentre.org, World Links - Arab Region, The Generalization of Technology/ICT in Education programme – Morocco, telecentres.org MENA - Egypt ICT Trust Fund (UNDP/MCIT Egypt).