Telecentre.org Foundation’s 3rd anniversary is still months away but we want you to help us get ready by taking part in our first ever anniversary video. This year, we’re inviting members of telecentre.org to join in the fun by sharing their thoughts and ideas on why telecentres make a difference in the world.
How do you take part in this activity? It’s easy. Just take a video of yourself, preferably using any high-definition recording device. Make sure you have a plain-colored background and are shooting in a quiet environment. In the video, you have to do the following things:
1. State your name, your country, and say that you’re a member of telecentre.org (because you are!)
2. Next, complete the following statement: “Telecentres make a difference because…” Answer briefly and whole heartedly.
3. Finally, give your anniversary message for Telecentre.org Foundation
Try to keep your video to 90 seconds or less. Feel free to speak in any of the five languages of the telecentre.org community: English, French, Spanish, Russian, and Arabic.
Once you’ve finished taping yourself, upload your video on Youtube or any video site and share the video in your telecentre.org community site, writing the following information in the description:
1. Full name
2. How you would identify yourself: a) telecentre user, b) telecentre manager, c) telecentre advocate
3. Profession and Organization
4. City and Country
Tag the video, “anniversary” and that’s it! We’ll take care of everything else. All you need to do is relax and wait till November 24 when we debut the final Anniversary video.
Here's a sample video message:
IMPORTANT: Please note that although we’ll try our best to make sure everyone is included in the video, we won’t be able to add you in if your video is not clear enough or cannot be heard. To make sure that you get the best quality video, please download and read our Video Guidelines.